Top places to go with groups
There’s too many places to recommend for group trips, so instead we’ve picked out some of our favourite websites that might give you some inspiration and help you plan your trip so that you all have a great time:
1. House Party – if you’re looking to plan a house party with a group of friends or family to celebrate a special occasion, there are some great websites out there that can help. The Big Domain is great for sumptuous stately piles or idyllic Swedish Lapland pads, beachside retreats or your own French Chateaux.
For a break in the UK – there’s lots of help and ideas out there.
2. For a cost effective caravan break try Haven Groups. Just booking 5 or more caravan holiday homes qualifies you as a group and can save you even more money by taking advantage of even better prices and some additional group benefits! As a group your accommodation is allocated together (where possible), you can pre-book activities and take advantage of the on-site entertainment. You also get a personal advisor to help with your booking and extra discounts.
3. For booking group flights visit Flight Centre which specialises in booking plan tickets for groups of 12 or more. They’ll negotiate to get the best rates and take the hassle out of sorting transfers if you want them to.
4. If you fancy something more exotic and are planning a once in a lifetime trip, then you need some specialist help. Imaginative Travel. They have many years’ experience running small group adventures around the world and have brought that same expertise to tailor-made adventure holidays. They can also develop a personalised itinerary for group of friends or family, charity or school expeditions.
5. If you prefer to be off the beaten track then check out Back Road Tours. Back Road Touring is a unique small group touring concept offering fascinating and leisurely regional tours throughout the UK & Europe. With a maximum of 18 people per tour, you can be assured of a more intimate and relaxing travel experience. Join the experts as they journey through the UK and Europe and visit local areas that might otherwise be missed including Cornwall, the Cotswolds, The Lake District, Northern and Southern Wales, La Provence, Loire Valley, Tuscany, Scottish Highlands and Lowlands, Northern Italy and Andalucía.
With the promise of no early morning starts and friendly local accommodation, this is the perfect site for people who want to get off the beaten track.
Below is our list of contacts but don’t forget to visit our Group Travel Checklist and get prepared by clicking here.